Militec-1 Oil local purchase?

A general form where all topics can be discussed.

Militec-1 Oil local purchase?

Postby shovel1966 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:21 am

Didn't find a better topic to put this under so just posting in General Discussion. I live in Portsmouth. I am asking if there is any local shops that carry a 4 oz bottle of Militec-1 oil. Portsmouth, Tiverton, Fall River, etc. I know Amazon, Brownells, MidwayUSA, etc all sell it, but I don't want to order online and pay shipping. Militec's webwite allows orders with free shipping, but it won't accept my credit card for some reason.

I make it over to Warwick quite often and consider that "local."

militec 1.jpg

Thanks,
Chad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shovel1966

Re: Militec-1 Oil local purchase?

Postby YKCOR1313 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:51 pm

I bought mine at the American Firearms School in North Attleboro. The stuff's great.
YKCOR1313

Postby shovel1966 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:17 pm

YKCOR1313 wrote:I bought mine at the American Firearms School in North Attleboro. The stuff's great.

Thanks YKCOR. But too far for me to drive just for one small container of oil. I think I will order a 4oz bottle direct from the distributor. I believe they ship from MD.
shovel1966

Postby RImike » Tue May 31, 2016 9:16 pm

shovel1966 wrote:I make it over to Warwick quite often and consider that "local."

LOL, I guess I'm a true islander. I haven't left the island in a few months now and get annoyed driving farther than Portsmouth. M'eh anything farther than 3 mile corner (Forrest Ave and West Main Road) isn't local for me lol. :mrgreen:
RImike

Postby shovel1966 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:00 am

RImike wrote:
shovel1966 wrote:I make it over to Warwick quite often and consider that "local."

LOL, I guess I'm a true islander. I haven't left the island in a few months now and get annoyed driving farther than Portsmouth. M'eh anything farther than 3 mile corner (Forrest Ave and West Main Road) isn't local for me lol. :mrgreen:

Well, Mike, I've only lived in Portsmouth for 4 years and I didn't quite get the "Aquidneck Island" mentality. I am also leaving RI and moving back to Virginia the first week of July. I've enjoyed my time in Portsmouth and will miss the friends I've made here.

I hope to check into the forum here on occasion to keep abreast of what's happening.
Chad
shovel1966

Postby RImike » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:18 pm

The island mentality is funny, I know people who live up in island park and won't even drive further south than Sacucci's Honda. It's a bummer to see you go, check in to let us know how you make out. Cheers, Mike
RImike

Return to General Discussion