A cop may be following you everywhere

This is a forum for posting current local and national news articles.

A cop may be following you everywhere

Postby newportri » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:53 pm

This is a pretty interesting article and I was surprised to see it on CNN. Most of us knows that the police are monitoring us, but few of us know to what extent and I would probably freak out if I knew how much "they" know about me. I know of license plate scanners and sensors in tires. I just don't think they have any business knowing where I am going at any point in time and keeping this data stored for an extended period of time. How well does those license plate "protectors" work? Any way to protect yourself against the RFID in tires?
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/06/opinion/crump-police-surveillance/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
....the right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Check out our website here:
http://www.rifol.org/
newportri

Re: A cop may be following you everywhere

Postby x45 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:21 am

Its like radar, then people bought radar detectors; Now it is cell phone encryption something Blackberry was always on top of, now its become more understood as to why so all cell phones are coming out with it.

I wonder about what could be in a firescreen TV set and if bought with a credit card then they would know you are an upstanding, true American who values the constitution.

:D
“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.” – George Washington
x45

Re: A cop may be following you everywhere

Postby SirSqueeboo » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:22 am

The only way to protect yourself from RFID tires is by buying a brand that is known not to use them. I'm sure eventually someone will find a way to disable them without compromising the tire. (Kind of how microwaving your passport will "kill" the RFID chip)
NRA Benefactor Member
SAF Life Member
Official Texas Recruiter

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
SirSqueeboo

Return to News