Firearm Response Letter

Post information about upcoming elections, tea parties, etc.

Re: Firearm Response Letter

Postby Dirk » Sun May 19, 2013 11:49 pm

I contacted Rep Karen MacBeth in Cumberland (District 52). She is on our side.

I tried Pearsons and he never returned my call.
Dirk

Postby RLS » Tue May 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Updated May 28. Senator Ottiano, District 11, Bristol, Portsmouth, Tiverton - PRO
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them ... Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it." - Senator Dianne Feinstein
RLS

Postby jcat » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Rep. Patricia Serpa sent me an unsolicited, personally signed letter a week or two ago thanking me for my support and congratulating on a victory in the session of no bills getting through. She also included a business card and asked that she be kept in the loop with any pro-2A activities that she could be involved in.

Moving to West Warwick was a good decision.
G19 Gen 4 // G34 MOS // Glock 21 Gen 4 // Browning BPS Trap // BCM/Black Rain RECCE clone
jcat

Postby newportri » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:52 pm

That's good news regarding Serpa, although she wasn't correct in saying that no bills got through (3 bills passed).
....the right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Check out our website here:
http://www.rifol.org/
newportri

Postby RLS » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:30 pm

....but those 3 were supported by the pro gun groups, so in essence no anti gun bills go through which I'm sure was her thought process.
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them ... Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it." - Senator Dianne Feinstein
RLS

Previous

Return to Elections & Activism