Is the Dems position on Gun Control going to hurt them?

Post information about upcoming elections, tea parties, etc.

Is the Dems position on Gun Control going to hurt them?

Postby newportri » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Some might have seen the Democratic debate a few days ago. They are all (except Webb) calling for more "sensible gun legislation". The last two presidential elections the Democratic candidates wouldn't dare to talk about tougher gun laws. Hillary Clinton has been running for office for 8 years now, and have never been as outspoken about gun control as she has now (she probably learned from Bill what happened in the 90s when the Dems lost Congress). I feel that some of the other candidates that have been more outspoken about gun control have 'forced' her into taking a position to attract more Dem voters. It might get them some votes in the Primary, but how will it affect them in the general election? I think it will hurt them, but what are your thoughts on that?
....the right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Check out our website here:
http://www.rifol.org/
newportri

Re: Is the Dems position on Gun Control going to hurt them?

Postby MasterGuns2077 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:24 pm

If all gun owners in America vote against the democrats, yes it will hurt. But I think there are some gun owners who don't make this their deciding issue. Given the surges in gun ownership and CCW permits, I do believe that more Americans than ever are seeing through their BS.
MasterGuns2077

Return to Elections & Activism