FBI fingerprint applicant card

Post questions about RI law and obtaining a carry permit here.

FBI fingerprint applicant card

Postby 2 pistol bristol » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello all.

Quick question. I have my(2) 1"x1" passport photos, 25yd NRA qual, (2) types of ID, 3 very righteous reference letters, blue card, hunter safety training card, DEM permit for Great Swamp, (2) separate training outfits worth of defensive handgun certs of completion and my FFL 03 (if you couldn't tell I'm trying to stack the odds in my favor).

I just can't figure out where to get that dastardly FBI fingerprint applicant card. I've seen it in a PDF but word is my CLEO likes card stock so I can't print one out. I figured this would be the place to come to advise as to where to obtain said card and where to get prints taken. Sorry if this seems like a silly question but I am not figuring this out on my with the time I have invested. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Steph
2 pistol bristol

Re: FBI fingerprint applicant card

Postby Thib » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Go to the RI Attorney Generals office in Providence. $15.00 check or money order (they DO NOT accept cash), no appointment necessary... just go to the window and tell them what you want. Pretty quick in my experience, 15 mins tops.

Office of Attorney General
150 South Main Street
Providence, RI 02903
401-274-4400
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Fingerprint process stops at 4:00 p.m.)
Last edited by Thib on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thib

Postby 2 pistol bristol » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Thanks. I looked around and found not what I was seeking. Come here and BAM, answers. Much appreciated.

Steph
2 pistol bristol

Postby RImike » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:29 am

Are you talking ink or digital? I have an inked one, its yours if you want it and your on or willing to come to Aquidneck Island. Alternativly you could request one from the ATF: https://www.atf.gov/distribution-center-order-form

BTW, if you request it from the ATF, its the FBI card.

Also all towns do it, whether digital or ink. http://www.bristolri.us/202/Fingerprint ... und-Checks
RImike

Return to Legal Questions / Carry Permits