EAA Sarsilmaz K2P

Technical discussions relating to specific firearms.

EAA Sarsilmaz K2P

Postby demjones » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:35 am

I've been a CZ fan for a long time, and have been very pleased with my CZ75 P-09. I've wanted to get the P-07 to use as a carry piece, and recently picked up EAA's P-07 clone, the Sarsilmaz K2P. I'd read lots of reviews, which have been overwhelmingly positive. It's manufactured in Turkey, and the fit & finish is excellent. My only complaint is that the grip could use more aggressive stippling. It comes with a 16-round mag, and accepts CZ75 17-round mags. With one in the chamber, a 17 or 18 round 9mm capacity is pretty sweet. I've worn it for the past few days in an AlienGear IWB holster. It's comfortable and hides well. Although it's DA/SA, I can safely carry it cocked and locked, 1911 style.

Shooting: The adjustable sights make zeroing simple. The rear sight notch is a tad tight for my liking, but is very workable. As a CZ75 design, ergonomics are great (for me), and perceived recoil is very mild. Racking the slide was a bit difficult at first, but it's become smooth and easy as I've continued to break it in. The trigger is great. I haven't weighed it, but it feels like 4 or 5 lb in SA mode. DA feels like 8-10 lb. It breaks crisply and has a solid tactile and audible reset. No long takeup on this trigger (I've been carrying an LC9s this summer). It seems accurate, but I'm still getting used to it. At 21 feet I'm shooting a 2-3" group with UMC 115gr. At 50 feet the group opens up to 6-8 inches. Most of that spread is operator-induced.

I took a chance buying a clone, but I'm very glad I did. It's available through Bud's Gun Shop.

SAR-K2P-RGB.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits." - Plutarch
demjones

Re: EAA Sarsilmaz K2P

Postby newportri » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:04 am

Nice. How much was it?
....the right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Check out our website here:
http://www.rifol.org/
newportri

Re: EAA Sarsilmaz K2P

Postby demjones » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:18 am

I paid $290 shipped to my FFL. Add another $20 for the transfer.
"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits." - Plutarch
demjones

Return to Firearms